This year has certainly thrown a wealth of surprises and challenges at us all. The things most of us will be prioritising now is to ensure we do all we can to reduce the risk of Covid-19. Our home is our safe place, so making it as Covid-19 secure as possible is at the top of a lot of people’s lists.
Did you know that we touch our faces between 16 and 23 times an hour? We are also continually touching multiple surfaces. With this in mind, it is no surprise that viruses are spread quickly and easily.
Disinfecting and decontaminating your home is an essential part of keeping the risk of Covid-19 low. A deep clean is the best way to eliminate germs, bacteria, and dirt, as well to create a feeling of calm and well-being.
With a deep clean, everything is cleaned thoroughly, room-by-room. Every surface and touchpoint will be carefully cleaned with detergent and disinfectant.
When it comes to deep cleaning your home, it is highly recommended that you use a professional domestic cleaning service, such as Maid In Essex. You will then have the expertise and tools coming into your home that can provide the most thorough of cleans.
If you are looking to perform a deep clean yourself, we have a few tips for you:
- Make sure you wear disposable gloves, an apron, and a mask. After use, bag and dispose of them safely.
- Begin the cleaning upstairs and work your way down, room by room.
- Use a disposable cloth, a decent household cleaner, and warm soapy water.
- Clean one room at a time and start by moving all furniture into the hallway and vacuuming.
- Use a disinfectant spray on all surfaces and touchpoints. This includes handles, phones, furniture, headboards, cupboards, and switches.
- Wash your hands thoroughly as soon as you finish cleaning.
- Always adhere to social distancing and avoid visitors where possible.
For information on the bespoke cleaning services that we offer at Maid In Essex, contact us on 01277 812220.