With modern life getting busier and busier, who really has the time to dedicate to the housework these days. By the time the school run is over, the working day is done, dinner is on the table, children are collected and dropped off, our evenings are mostly spent slouched on the sofa, too tired to move!
Inject some more time into your day by hiring a professional domestic cleaning company to come and clean for you. Hiring a cleaner can enable you to spend your free time enjoying yourself and not stressing about the chores. Of course, there are many household bits and pieces that you will still want to take care of yourself, but having someone else clean your kitchen, bathroom, living areas and bedrooms as well as take charge of the hoovering and the ironing, can really make all the difference.
But how do you choose the right cleaning company to suit your needs and your lifestyle. Maid In Essex offers professional, reliable and trustworthy cleaners based throughout Essex. As a guideline, we’ve compiled a brief list of all the things you should consider when you venture into hiring a house cleaner.
1. Decide which rooms you want to be cleaned. You may have a 7 bedroom mansion, but actually you only want two of the bedrooms cleaned. Decide what rooms you will be employing your clean to clean before you get a quote.
2. Decide how often you want them to come and clean. Some families like to have a cleaner attend once or twice a week, while other households prefer a once a month deep clean. Have a think about what works best for you and then ask for a quote based on how many hours you think you will need. Remember you can always add more and reduce the hours if you decide you need to change them at a later date.
3. Don’t let price be the determining factor. Having a stranger come to your home to clean should definitely be based on how you comfortable they make you feel, and how much faith you have in them and not just that they are a couple of quid cheaper than their competitors.
4. Ask family, friends, or neighbors for referrals. Many customers may be happy to share a positive experience with you, and they may even be eligible for a bonus through the cleaning company if you choose its service. We usually trust what our friends and family tell us, so what better than using a company that they trust and rely on.
5. Ask what kind of cleaning products they use. If you have children, pets, or allergies, knowing what’s in the cleaners is essential. You may also wish to ask if you need to provide your own products or if they come prepared. If you have particular preferences it may be best to purchase them yourself and leave them out for when the cleaners attends.
6. Make sure the cleaning company takes us references. Also make sure that their ID has been checked in the first instance. A good cleaning company will visit any would be cleaning staff in their own homes to ensure that there ID is correct, as well as to take into account their own levels of cleanliness.
7. Communicate with your cleaner. Much more than the office staff you will speak to in the first instance, your cleaner will become the person you develop a business relationship with. Communicating with your cleaner directly will ensure a much better service all round. As time passes your cleaner will get to know how you like things done, and you too will get to know how your cleaner does things. Many of our clients feel their Maid becomes an important part of the family over time.
Whatever service you are looking for from a domestic cleaner, Maid In Essex would be more than happy to meet with you to supply you with a quote and further information about the services we provide. Call us on 01277 812220 or click here to contact us by email.